The Following Points Should Be Noted when Driving Semi Trailer Tractor
1. Semi-trailer is different from one-in-one vehicle. When it turns a corner, it must go up and down
2. When a semi-trailer is overtaking, we must pay attention to the fact that after overtaking the vehicle, we should not immediately return to the lane. Trailers are generally very long, and we must set aside a distance! Skills: Observe the outside rearview mirror. After surpassing, if there is a complete rear car head in the rearview mirror, then you should return to the lane.
3. The trailer will have a certain chance to slip on the icy, snowy and rainy road. The situation of the main car on the roof of the trailer will happen, so we must not brake suddenly and speed up in a hurry. Special reminder: Do not use closed air brake on ice and snow wet road surface! If the consequences of use are very dangerous, it will directly cause the driving wheel to stop turning, and the vehicle can not be controlled by stalling.
4. Regarding braking, trailer braking should precede main vehicle braking. Tip: Now when you choose the trailer bearing bridge, many people will choose 13 tons of bridge and 16 tons of brake drum. The first is to save money, and the second is to reduce the weight of the car. However, the consequence of this is that when braking, the trailer has trampoline phenomenon. The consequence is that the tires wear badly.
It is suggested that the authentic 16-TON bridge be used when conditions permit.
5. Regarding reversing, this requires diligent study and hard training. Generally, semi trailer drivers need half a year at the fastest to skillfully reverse. Points: Reverse direction, predictable return wheel. It should be noted that when reversing a semi trailer, do not repeat the direction, which is the worst habit. This will make you confused about the location of the trailer.
Foshan Ultraton Engineering Machinery Co., Ltd is drop deck semi trailer manufacturer. Welcome to order our products.