How to Maintain Semi Trailer Chassis
When using the dump semi trailers, some performances of the semi trailer chassis play important roles. In order to extend the service life of semi trailer chassis, it is necessary to maintain the semi trailer chassis. The following is to introduce how to maintain the semi trailer chassis in normal use:
1. When caring for the semi trailer chassis, be sure to maintain a uniform spray coating to form a long-lasting uniform anti-rust coating.
2. The semi trailer can be lifted onto the lifting frame to clean and wipe, and then anti-rust care. Special attention should be paid to that, after cleaning, you must wait until the moisture on the chassis is completely dry before performing anti-rust care.
3. After all the work is completed, let it dry in natural air for 5-10 minutes. At this time, the rust-proof treatment of the chassis is considered complete. After the rust-proof treatment is completed, the chassis has almost no water drops floating on it after being rinsed with high-pressure water spray.
4. Do not wash the body and chassis with alkaline cleaning agents and washing powder after professional chassis care, otherwise it will affect the anti-rust effects and shorten the anti-rust time.
5. If there is a lot of mud on the semi trailer chassis, it is necessary to wash it with degreasing detergent to make the chassis show its original color before anti-rust care.
Only by protecting the important equipment of semi trailer can we extend the service life of semi trailer, reduce our cost and greatly improve work efficiency.